Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not Alone

When I was reading my bible this morning Jesus really spoke to me on how I need to look at my days. Don't expect the worse. He is in total control. We do not walk alone during our everyday journey. We walk with our father, Abba (Daddy). All of us need to remember that Jesus is leading our days. He knows how our day will contain, whereas we have only vague ideas about it. We would feel more prepared if we could somehow visualize what is on the road ahead. However, there is a much better way to be prepared for whatever you will encounter today. Spend quality time with Jesus. He will not show us what is on our road ahead, He will thoroughly equip you for your journey. Stay in continual communication with him. Whisper his Name and he will redirect your thoughts. You can walk through this day with your focus on Him. His abiding presense is the best road map available.

I love these scriptures of what Jesus says he will do for us. "My presense will go with you. I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14

Mose's replies, "It will be as you say, so that you may know that there is no one like the LORD OUR GOD.

Blessings,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Isn't Daddy so awesome? He will never leave us nor forsake us! You're right, we're not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete